Search results

1. Big Mountain

Utah Trip this weekend

So here's my once a year post. Hope everyone is great. There are 2 of us heading out to Green River UT on Friday Nov 17th and heading to Goblin Valley for a night. From there south to Poison Canyon Road and camping near the Doll House most likely. Day 3 would be to head south to Snow Flats...
  2. Big Mountain

Northern Colorado/Wyoming Trip

Putting this out there in case anyone is interested. July 28th late afternoon - August 2nd or 3rd, I'm heading out of Grand County and heading to Wyoming via Walden /Laramie with a final destination area in the Wind River Range. The trails haven't been picked yet, but I'm combing thru the...
  3. Big Mountain

Family Camping Suggestions (Colorado)

Hey all, this is normally not a question I would ask as camping, backcountry and fee related are normally easy to find. However I have some entertaining to do this coming week, my boss and his family are driving out from Memphis and want a Colorado camping experience. They are in a stock F-150...
  4. Big Mountain

Snow Peak, Pelican, Yeti stuff for sale

I just posted all of this on EXPO if anyone here is interested. http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/149030-End-of-Summer-Garage-Sale-Snow-Peak-Yeti-Baja-Rack-Colorado?p=1938799#post1938799
  5. Big Mountain

Medano Pass - June 26-28th

Scuba & I are heading to Pinon Flatts Campground after work on Friday and will attempt the trail at it's length over the weekend. If anyone is interested send me a text at 312.520.5190 - we are departing from Winter Park at 3pm.
  6. Big Mountain

ARB RTT / Annex

Anyone Interested in this? ARB Touring Rack - 5th Gen fit kit - $500.00 - Before I reply to a few people from CL, I figured I would post here real quick.