What's new

Magic - Stupendous product

Hudson

I will Happily do everyone's truck for what the car wash guy wanted to charge me to buff them out! The local mega wash wanted $190!!!!

mikeinCO

Thanks for the heads up! I've got some big pinstripes and thought about a paint pen but this looks great.

Brandon

He has a buffer and a new business!!! :D
Figured... but was hoping otherwise. My 400w inverter in the truck wont run my buffer, so it sits... collecting dust. Might eventually just have to buy a cheap HF one that doesnt need as much power.

Hudson

No no! I do have a buffer and did start with buffing using just wax. I want happy with the results. Switched to the scratch x 2 and did by hand. Actually following directions.

Brandon

No no! I do have a buffer and did start with buffing using just wax. I want happy with the results. Switched to the scratch x 2 and did by hand. Actually following directions.
Thats what I like to hear, so my poor truck has a chance. After a few nasty pin stripes this weekend, I think I'll spend some time making her look pretty, just to get scratched up again.

Brandon

The rain is coming! Only because I washed my truck. I tried to delete some scratches with no luck. Small stuff would come out at some angles but the majority of mine are thick and the length of the truck. So I'll need the graces of a buffer, compound and a few hours at least. So that'll wait for some other year.

ExplorerTom

I bought some today as well. Tried one scratch on the passenger door of my Expedition. I think it lightened it up some. I didn't want to get too crazy since the truck isn't clean.

And it's supposed to rain..... thanks Brandon.

Brandon

I bought some today as well. Tried one scratch on the passenger door of my Expedition. I think it lightened it up some. I didn't want to get too crazy since the truck isn't clean.

And it's supposed to rain..... thanks Brandon.
No problem. But my truck does look clean and shiny as hell at night time... then the sun comes up and ruins it all.

Hudson

Sorry you guys aren't enjoying similar results. What did you use to rub it on with? I used an old bath towel. Not sure if the applicator has a bearing or not.

ExplorerTom

Microfiber towel for me.

The one scratch I did try was probably too deep for this product. I have a few others that I'll try next time I wash it.