What's new

My Tundra to share

Skip G

image.jpg The day I bought her

image.jpgWeek later Trail Grappler 35's with new wheels

image.jpg New camper. Hated campground camping, this only lasted a year

image.jpg Bought a topper, we camped in it for awhile
image.jpgThen we bought this, this is our summer setup, we hope to add a Ruger offroad trailer soon

Last edited:

Skip G

image.jpg :image.jpgSold my white topper, found this one for a good price and this is how I run in the winterimage.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:

Skip G

Upcoming plans are to have Insain Fab do sliders,front bumper and rear tire carrier rear bumper,Prinsu rack for topper and cab
Tons of other stuff as being poor allows

nuclearlemon

nice. i've got a 2012 that was just supposed to be a work truck, but an inadvertent trip up what was originally a graded road resulted in some scratching, so now i'm thinking i should add a bit more protection...that, as we know, will lead to me probably wheeling it a bit more ;)

Brad

Administrator
Staff member
The reason for the limited full size trucks is Jeep trails in Colorado. Most are very tight and the switchbacks make it even tougher. If you stick to the more mild trails or desert areas you are good to go!

radjack

Full size Tundra is one of the mighty truck out there. One guy here brought his 2012 Tundra for new tires and rancho lift installation. Closing to 50K miles and never had any major issue.