What's new

The Mystery of the James Peak truck...

Wheelman

I am quite certain that I would have to be a part of this. Keep me posted. Whoever goes should be sure to get the make model and vin#. Once we have that, we should be able to determine when the accident occurred and get a police report, news accounts etc.

ExplorerTom

Should we start taking bets on make/model?

I'll say Ford F-250.

I'd also like to go but i just finished up a move and I leave for a week vacation today. My Explorer is buried in the garage and the garage itself is a disaster. I'm several weeks away from responsibly heading out on the trails.

REDONE

Should we start taking bets on make/model?

I'll say Ford F-250.

I'd also like to go but i just finished up a move and I leave for a week vacation today. My Explorer is buried in the garage and the garage itself is a disaster. I'm several weeks away from responsibly heading out on the trails.
I'll say Toyota tundra, looks like IFS rather than big ford Dana 53 up front, but the bottoms not black like most Chevy's I've crawled under.

I'll say Toyota tundra, looks like IFS rather than big ford Dana 53 up front, but the bottoms not black like most Chevy's I've crawled under.
Guys, I just saw this thread and have to admit to being part of the group that moved that truck. We were up backpacking with a bunch of fathers and sons and wondered whether it would move. It was pretty exhilarating when it did!